PhoenixWrong I Am The Law PhoenixWrong I Am The Law

Not bad!

For a first attempt, this is pretty good! All the sprites were clean, sounds and lip syncing were sound (that's usually where PW submissions fall down). I'll be keeping an eye on your future efforts!

Genius Cop Genius Cop

Mmmm that's good sattire!

Voice acting was well done, although the 'accent guy' might have worked better with a thicker accent, and I actually quite liked the art style. And it was pretty funny to boot! Nice one!

Aqlex responds:

Thanks! I actually just used my dad's normal voice for the accent man, hoping his accent (which I don't really hear, myself) would be stronger than what I can hear. I'll keep in mind that his accent isn't really that strong xD. But thanks for the review, man!

Luigi's Bush Calamity Luigi's Bush Calamity

Good stuff!

I enjoyed it! I liked the concept (seriously, what's up with bushes? Losers!) and the comic timing was close to impeccable. The animation was also smooth and didn't cut corners.
Really nice job, mate, I look forward to seeing what else you can come up with!

Mashed Potatoes!!! Mashed Potatoes!!!

I can relate!

I too had some turkey and mashed potatoes and then started seeing extraordinary colours.
Nice one. You the man etc.

Balls To You Balls To You

Not bad.

I like the art style, and I won't criticise the writing too much seeing as it's your first attempt.
It's a good first crack, I'd like to see you do more work in this style. Nice one.

Impractical Jokes Impractical Jokes

Top stuff!

Thoroughly enjoyed that, the humour was well executed, the voices were spot on and overall, the animation was well done; it had some South Park qualities to it, which is no bad thing of course.

Give yourselves a pat on the back, I really look forward to seeing the rest.

Signedoutz responds:

Thanks, Really appreciate the feedback

Emanhattan's B-Day Fiesta Emanhattan's B-Day Fiesta

Nicely done

Some solid laughs in there, good variety and a nice tribute to a top fella. I like :]

Mario luigi stupid show Mario luigi stupid show

Not great...

...but not terrible, for a first flash. Things to work on:
-Higher frame rate for smoother animation.
-More attention to scale. The ground sprites looked a little bit squashed.
-Better jokes.
-More original jokes (OMG Luigi died, why didn't I think of that...)

If you work at it, you can improve. You just need to put in the time.

4/10

Kirby's mishaps Kirby's mishaps

Alright.

The jokes were a little sketchy, but they brought a smile to ones face in places. The animation was off (when animating walking inside movieclips, check it looks realistic: in the first scene, when Kirby was walking towards the Mushroom, the walking animation was way too fast.) Plus, the Kirby sprite was a bit squashed. If you were using a scripted camera, make sure the ratios of the two sides fit with the canvas size. Apart from that, pretty good.

Yoshi's Flower Yoshi's Flower

Good...ish

For the most part the animation was good, although the sprites were a touch distorted. The main problem was the sound (and lip syncing was off) was rather crude. Yoshi's screaming was very loud and blew my speakers out. Ok they didn't really, but you catch my drift.

It was all good apart from that.