PhoenixWrong I Am The Law PhoenixWrong I Am The Law

Not bad!

For a first attempt, this is pretty good! All the sprites were clean, sounds and lip syncing were sound (that's usually where PW submissions fall down). I'll be keeping an eye on your future efforts!

Genius Cop Genius Cop

Mmmm that's good sattire!

Voice acting was well done, although the 'accent guy' might have worked better with a thicker accent, and I actually quite liked the art style. And it was pretty funny to boot! Nice one!

Aqlex responds:

Thanks! I actually just used my dad's normal voice for the accent man, hoping his accent (which I don't really hear, myself) would be stronger than what I can hear. I'll keep in mind that his accent isn't really that strong xD. But thanks for the review, man!

Luigi's Bush Calamity Luigi's Bush Calamity

Good stuff!

I enjoyed it! I liked the concept (seriously, what's up with bushes? Losers!) and the comic timing was close to impeccable. The animation was also smooth and didn't cut corners.
Really nice job, mate, I look forward to seeing what else you can come up with!

click the moon minigame click the moon minigame

Nice idea

It's a decent idea but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. Here's what I'd recommend.
-More levels with different orbit radii and velocities
-Smoother animation so it's easier to keep track of the moon.
-Generally more effort graphically.
The core gameplay works; there's just not much of it.

Wooden Jimmy; Demo Wooden Jimmy; Demo

Not great

Several problems:
-There doesn't seem to be any way to avoid the red balls; they will always wing you somehow. Makes the game awkward to play.
-No way to recover health. Not even by falling off and starting again.
Apart from that, a half-decent first attempt, I guess.

lucabtje responds:

wut? no way of dodging the balls? jump when there at the highest point!

Simple maze game -By doom Simple maze game -By doom

Not bad

Alright for your first attempt, but you should add a visible icon on screen for the cursor; it would make things easier. Also, you can right click cheat, so you might want to take a look at preventing that. And of course, more levels, it was very short. Otherwise, good stuff.

{dj-N} Chiptune In My Pants {dj-N} Chiptune In My Pants

Put this on in the common room...

...seemed to go down well! Really nicely done, shades of Hadouken! creeping in in places. That's no bad thing either. Takes a little while to get going, but that's a matter of taste I guess. Good job!

Crash Bandicoot 3 Remake! Crash Bandicoot 3 Remake!

Too basic.

It's solid, but it could easily be better. All the sounds are bland and don't have any redeeming factors. It's too repetitive as well, more variations should be added, like some transposition or added layers.

JJ2 - Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Menu JJ2 - Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Menu

Nostalgic

Ah this brings back some memories...
Great reworking of a great tune. Ridiculously catchy as well.
Nice one.

Jindo responds:

I'm glad I'm finally getting reviews from people who have actually played the game D:, thanks for listening!